April Favorites

2:34 AM

Hello everyone,
Hope the holidays were fun for you lot. Since New Year means endless shopping for most of us, including myself, I thought I'd share with you some of the things I bought and my other favorites of this month. Some of these I had bought way back last year but while doing some redecorating I  just stumbled upon them and fell in love with them all over again.

I got rid of most of my books when I moved into our new place so these are few of my favorite books that remain with me. As you probably know, I love Pinterest and love experimenting with some of the ideas from there (with the results of those experiments being more or less similar to those pictures of Pinterest-fails on Buzzfeed ). So having seen these beautiful lantern sort of items used for interior decor there, I went ahead and bought myself this white one for Rs. 950 from Odel. It's been lying somewhere for the past couple of months and I finally found a place for it.





















No favorites post goes by without an addition from my latest addiction- lipsticks. This has been one of my favorites this month. It is the Street Wear Lipstick in no. 03- Truly Mauve. It's such a lovely color to be wearing during day time. I can't remember how much this cost me exactly but I bought this thanks to a very persuasive saleslady at the beauty counter in Arpico.




















I have been loving the Instagram posts by AJ accessories store so much that I decided to go check the store out of sheer curiosity. The moment I spotted these midi rings I knew I had to have them.



















Moving onto clothes I've gotten so many compliments for this blouse right here. They didn't have my size at the store so I basically got the lady to remove it off of the mannequin. Now I feel bad, sorry mannequin.



















These pair of trousers were a present from dad and I just love these. I've been advised by him to wear them with a white/ cream blouse, so yep, that's exactly what I'm going to do.




















I've been loving statement/collar necklaces this month. I used to be quite scared of wearing them because I'm a tiny person and I thought they were overpowering. I wore the silver one to my friend's wedding and the bright and colorful one is a gift from my friend who recently traveled to India.




















Links to the websites of some stores mentioned.
Lantern (not exact): http://www.odel.lk/store/homeware/shop-by-room/living-room/steel-candle-lantern/p/42894
AJ Accessories Store: https://www.facebook.com/ajsrilanka
Printed top (similar): http://www.odel.lk/store/women/tops/floral-printed-top/p/52774

What are your April Favorites? Tell me in the comments below.

Much love,


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Instagram

Pinterest