Review: Jordana-Quickliner for Lips

8:32 PM



Hello everybody,
I've been meaning to do this review for a long time, and I mean a very long time since I bought these lip liners all the way back in February but it's better late than never, so this post is a review on the Jordana Quickliner for Lips. I bought two of these, one in No. 08- Ruby Stone and the other in No. 12- Mauvy. These have been in my monthly favorites posts, particularly the Ruby Stone one, which I'm obsessed with. (February favorites: http://mandy-s-heart.blogspot.com/2015/03/february-favorites.html) I got these from Srina Palace and they were Rs. 550 each ($4.09). Jordana is an amazing drugstore brand and their products are really worth the price as well.

Packaging: 
These lip liners come in the retractable form so there's no need for a sharpener, which I like because I'm a bit lazy to sharpen the lip/eye pencils. Having dropped these a few times, I can assure you that the packaging is quite strong and solid. The color of the actual product is the same as the packaging so it isn't deceptive. They come in 12 different shades, and I was in the store for a good couple of minutes to decide which ones I should get. The ingredient list is mentioned on their website: http://www.jordanacosmetics.com/p-96-quickliner-lip-pencil.aspx





Wear:
In terms of color, the ruby stone one is kind of a cherry-red, not too deep, not too light. The color is good enough for me to want to sing 'I just can't stop loving you'. The other color mauvy is exactly what it says, it's a mauve color which is a light purple shade. I'm not sure why I bought this one, but it's a nice color nevertheless. It has a moderate pigmentation with a slight sheen. This is not to be confused with some of those matte lip pencils that are currently dominating the market.
The application is quite smooth and both of them are light and comfortable to wear. The brand describes the liner as 'firm enough to outline, soft enough to glide on smoothly' and this is probably the most accurate way to describe the liner. It's not too creamy but I don't think lip pencils are supposed to be too creamy anyway. The consistency is good enough that sometimes I just wear the Ruby Stone one by itself. It is not drying like other lip liners and it doesn't feather.



Would I buy this product again?

For a drugstore product, it certainly does the trick, so I would like to check out the other colors once more. If you want to check out their other products, do check out their range of Easyliners especially the colors Tawny and Sedona Red, which are well loved by the beauty bloggers.
Rating (out of 5): ❤❤❤

Please leave a comment below sharing your experience if you've tried any of the Jordana Quickliners. Also don't forget to subscribe via e-mail, just so you don't miss a single post.
You can check out their website here: http://www.jordanacosmetics.com/
Much love,

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Instagram

Pinterest