Get to know me- Part II

8:31 PM


Hello everyone,

Happy Friday to all of my lovely readers! I thought it was about time for another 'Get to know me' posts because, why not. So I went through some tags on the internet and thought I will answer some of those questions. 

What is your middle name? My middle name is Amanda which is why I sign my posts as 'Mandy'.


When is your birthday? November 29th, the same date as my mom which is fantastic :) Also I'm turning 21 this year, yay!

What is your star sign? I'm a Sagittarius. I've noticed how many people say we are supposed to be outgoing, but I'm the exact opposite of that I think. 
What color is your hair? It's dark brown naturally but I've done an ombre last year to celebrate turning 20 so now the ends are a lighter shade of brown. 

What was the last thing you bought? The last thing I bought is tissue paper to make paper flowers for a party. Gosh, I love Pinterest but those DIY projects aren't as easy as they look. 

Do you have any piercings/ tattoos? No. I love tattoos-on other people. For me it's like getting a haircut. Sometimes I wish I had shorter hair and I go through all sorts of pictures of hairstyles for shorter hair but then I remember how much I regretted it when I actually got it cut a couple of years ago. So if I get a permanent tattoo I will only like it for a couple of days.  

Dogs or cats? Both. I have 5 dogs, but I haven't owned a cat since my cat 'Kitty' (so original, I know) passed away. 

What is your favorite sport? Sleeping. Is that even acceptable? I wish I were more into sports, I do watch games of cricket and football every now and then, but yeah.... not into sports. 
What's your favorite TV Show? I LOVE Pretty Little Liars. It's my absolute favorite and I wish they had episodes everyday. Other than that I watch The Big Bang Theory, and Grey's Anatomy (still crying over Derek).
What's your favorite quote? 
“There are two basic motivating forces: fear and love. When we      are afraid, we pull back from life. When we are in love, we open to all that life has to offer with passion, excitement, and acceptance. We need to learn to love ourselves first, in all our glory and our imperfections. If we cannot love ourselves, we cannot fully open to our ability to love others or our potential to create. Evolution and all hopes for a better world rest in the fearlessness and open-hearted vision of people who embrace life.”- John Lennon

How are you currently feeling? Very much ill, but I'm doing better compared to last week. That is, thanks to lots of tea and movies. 
What are you currently eating? Pastries, I wish could say something healthy. I've stopped drinking carbonated drinks and I'm really proud of that.
What are you currently listening to? Perfect by One Direction. Very catchy!

Do you sing in the shower? Who doesn't? I pretend to be Ronnie Spector and I sing Be My Baby. 
Where was the last place you traveled? I went to Matara just last month. 
Can you whistle? Yes, I do to most of the Beatles tunes. I didn't know I could until I watched Let It Be and whistled along with them. Inspiration is all around you.

Can you speak another language? Other than Sinhala? English. I've studied French so I can speak very little French as well. 

Can you cook? Yes I can actually. I can make a good chicken 
spaghetti bolognese. 
What are your hobbies? I like reading during my free time and also baking or should I say making microwave cakes. I also enjoy watching old movies/ concerts. 

What's most important in your life? Family and friends.

Hope you enjoyed reading this post :)
I'll be back on Monday with some more reviews.

Twitter: @sakuniamanda

Much love,


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Instagram

Pinterest