Review: LA Girl Luxury Creme Lipstick in Love Letters

6:09 PM


Hello everyone,
Hope you are enjoying your holiday! I wasn't able to complete writing my beauty haul post on time, so apologies if you weren't expecting a review today. Nevertheless I hope you enjoy this post.

 As an awkward teenager I loved eye makeup products and did not wear any other makeup product except for the darkest of kajals and the blackest of black mascaras. Basically I walked around looking like a panda. Now I have a deep fondness for lipsticks and I somehow end up purchasing a lot more lip products than anything else. Oh how times have changed!

Click the photos for links to the website.



So today I have for you a review of the LA Girl Luxury Creme Lipstick in the shade No. GLC 546- Love Letters. I purchased this from www.IKatehouse.com which is a website which sells affordable beauty products (http://mandy-s-heart.blogspot.com/2015/10/review-ikatehousecom-for-drugstore.html ) The price of this lipstick is $4 according to the LA Girl website, however I got it for $1.99 which is very affordable. By the time I decided on a color I was mentally exhausted. Why does it have to be so hard? I wanted to get a natural shade but then I was thinking how I don't own a deep orange color and in the end I just threw my hands up and surrendered to this one. I love the fact that these products have names and the fact that this one is called Love Letters.
*This is a cruelty free product and is not tested on animals.
*It features propylparaben and methylparaben on the ingredient list.

Packaging:



The packaging is well...okay for a drugstore product. Not that I was hoping for anything else for $1.99. The lipstick comes in a black tube with a transparent lid. I love the fact the the color of the lipstick can actually be seen without having to open the lid. 

Wear:



The moment I open the lid I get a distinct smell from this lipstick, sort of a candy or bubblegum scent in a more artificial sense. It's not unbearable and I certainly wouldn't toss it in the bin based on the this because everything else about this lipstick is fantastic. The color is a coral-orange color which is very vibrant. I mean really, this is the type of lipstick you would reach out for if you would go for a minimal eye makeup look with a pop of color on your lips. This would be ideal for summer (Not that it's summer for most of you, but with this heat it certainly feels like it).


I was seriously impressed with the pigmentation of the lipstick. It is very opaque covering up any pigmentation on my natural lips. Besides I didn't have to go over and over with the lipstick, just one swipe does the trick. So in that regard this lippie deserves a massive thumbs-up. The formula is thicker but very creamy and soft, almost buttery in texture, so it glides on smoothly on the lips. It stays about 4-5 hours on my lips and reapplication is quite easy. I don't find the formula to be too drying either. The only con I can think of is that after a couple of hours the product tends to accumulate on the fine lines of my lips. 

Should you get it?: 
Absolutely! For that price this lipstick is absolutely amazing. Maybe pick up a more natural looking shade so that you can get a lot more wear out of it.

Have you tried this lipstick or any of the other LA Girl Luxury Creme Lipsticks? If you have, please leave a comment down below or on my Facebook page because I'd love to know what you thought of it.

Send me your suggestions:
Twitter: @sakuniamanda 
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/MandySHeartBlog



Thank you for reading,
Much love,


You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. I love beauty hauls and I love Jordana lipsticks.

    Nashia | www.makeupandbeautymayhem.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jordana Lipsticks are great for the price! :) Xx Mandy

      Delete
  2. Are you searching for high-quality cosmetics that will enhance your natural beauty? Look no further than LA Girl Products! With its extensive range of makeup and skincare items, LA Girl Products has become a trusted name in the beauty industry. Whether you are a makeup enthusiast or a professional artist, LA Girl Products in Pakistan offers a wide selection of products to cater to all your beauty needs. In this article, we will dive deep into the world of LA Girl Products, exploring their offerings, quality, and why they are a go-to brand for makeup lovers worldwide.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Instagram

Pinterest