Review| ColourPop Ultra Matte Lip in Beeper

9:37 PM


Whenever I shop for lipsticks, my eyes dart towards to deeper and darker colors. In fact a good eighty percent of my lipsticks are dark reds and browns. I feel like I'm the pickiest when it comes to selecting nude colors. Most "nudes" marketed by brands tend to look a little too pale against my skin tone. Often enough I find a good nude in the lipsticks in the brown color range. ColourPop's Ultra Matte Lip in Beeper is one such nude that compliments my tan skin tone. 

Price: $6.00

Claims:
This thin, lightweight formula glides on the lips smoothly leaving SUPER intense pigment and rich colour with a bold, ultra matte look. It's very long wearing and completely kiss-proof!

Beeper is described as a "greige rose".

Packaging:



The liquid lipstick comes in a box which bears the ColourPop logo and the name of the product, with the name of the shade on the side. The product is packed in a clear tube with a silver cap, which bears the name of the brand in holographic silver print and the name of the shade on the bottom. The applicator is your average, easy-to-use, doe-foot applicator.


Wear:


While the color is described as a "greige rose" it looks more of a brown-taupe mix of a color on me. The pigmentation is excellent and the formula is so lightweight. It dries completely matte, as with other ultra matte lips. I was not expecting a lot of lasting power with this because the product often transferred. It lasted around 7 hours with minimal wear which is remarkable. I served myself a rather generous slice of cake right after applying this, so it did immediately wear out on the inner part of my lips. Re-application wasn't an issue with this one. I do have to point out that this one highlights the fine lines in my lips, a lot more than the others. I think it has something to do with the color, because the effect is more apparent in lighter, nude/ taupe colors. I didn't experience any crumbles with this one which is great.



Would I recommend it?:


Absolutely! If you're on the hunt for a good nude color to match your medium/ tan skin tone, then this will be perfect for you and for $6 you cannot go wrong with this.

Shop This Post:

Let me know what you think of the ColourPop Ultra Matte Lip in Beeper. If you've tried it, feel free to leave a comment down below.

Thank you so much for reading,
Much Love,


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Instagram

Pinterest