Review| L. A. Girl HD PRO BB Cream in Medium

5:05 PM


After trying many BB creams that didn't work for me, I grew averse to the thought of even trying one again. Especially as someone with tan skin, it was difficult to find a bb cream that matched and blended into my skin tone naturally. Most of them left me a white cast or didn't match my skin colour at all. For the longest time, I relied on a heavy duty full-coverage foundation and it wasn't doing any favours to my skin. So last year, I wanted to switch to something more lightweight and I thought I'll give the L. A. Girl HD Pro BB cream a chance, having heard so many good reviews about it and seeing how budget-friendly it was. I picked mine in the shade Medium (GBB945-whatever this means).


Price: $7.00 (Roughly around Rs. 1,100)
NET WT: 1 Fl Oz. (30 ml)
Available in 8 shades



Claims:

HD PRO BB Cream is formulated without parabens and made fragrance-free to pamper sensitive skin and lavishly nourish skin with added Vitamin B3, C and E. 
The silky formula covers a wide range of skin tones with eight diverse shades. 
This is your all-in-one skin beautifier that primes, moisturizes and enhances skin tone.

Cruelty-Free

Packaging:



The product comes in a plastic black tube which has a transparent slit next to its name so that the colour is visible. You get a good amount of product with each squeeze and the cap shuts tightly ensuring that there won't be any handbag disasters. I've noticed on a couple of occasions that the air inside pushes the product out when the cap is opened, so make sure you store it appropriately. 



Wear:



There is no discernible scent from the BB cream. The formula is indeed silky as claimed, and lightweight but not runny. It applies with ease without having to work too much on blending the product. I apply this with my fingertips in dabbing motions around the areas that require more coverage but a brush works just fine overall.



In terms of the shade, Medium is a great match for my tan skin which is why I love it so much. It has a slight orange undertone (which is not to be feared). It evens out my skin tone, and offers a light-medium coverage which is ideal for everyday wear. I mean if I'm going out, I'd use a concealer to hide the blemishes. Still, this performed exceptionally well for a bb cream. I can see why this would be a great base for a foundation as well.
I didn't experience any irritation or skin issues with this product, and it works well on my oily/ combination skin.



I apply this over a moisturiser, but even on its own it feels hydrating.  It gives you a satin finish and you can apply a powder over it if you prefer a more mattified finish. The product doesn't dry down too much over time, and crease especially around the smile lines, and give away a cracked appearance. 
It lasted around 6 hours on my skin on its own without any significant fading which is fantastic. 


See how effortlessly it has blended in, and notice how much more brighter and even my skin looks afterwards.

Would I recommend it?:



Absolutely! Especially for those of you struggling to find a good BB cream if you have medium-darker skin, you are sure to find a match from this range. 

Shop This Post:

L. A. Girl HD PRO BB Cream in Medium

What do you think about the L. A. Girl HD PRO BB CreamLet me know how your experience with it was in a comment down below.

Thank you so much for taking time to read this!
Much Love,

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Elderly individuals can often experience thin skin as they age, which leaves them more susceptible to scratches, bruises, and burns. But, no need to worry - arm sleeve protectors are the perfect solution for this problem! They act as protective arm chaps that guard against any accidental harm that may be experienced. Furthermore, these Elderly Thin Skin Protectors offer many benefits that nothing else on the market can match. Each arm protector is designed with comfort and protection in mind, making dealing with Elderly Thin Skin Protectors much easier. Those who purchase this product can feel confident they will be secure and protected!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Instagram

Pinterest