Review: Essence I love Extreme Volume Mascara

12:12 AM


Hello everybody,

Today I'm going to review the Essence I love Volume Mascara. I reviewed the Essence superfine eyeliner pen earlier (http://mandy-s-heart.blogspot.com/2015/07/review-essence-superfine-eyeliner-pen.html ) and I bought this mascara along with it while I was shopping at Odel. As I mentioned before I did not know about Essence products back then. Essence has a range of mascaras you can chose from and at the time I wasn't looking for a specific kind. However I did and still do have an affinity for mascaras that give my lashes extra volume, so I picked this one up for a trial. This one costs around Rs. 860-870 (I'm really sorry I don't know the exact amount as the label has come off) and the color is ultra black.

Packaging:
It comes in a black tube with the name of the mascara in pink. The packaging itself is sturdy and the letters haven't worn off despite frequent use. It is mentioned that the mascara is ophthalmologically tested and the ingredients are given in their website, which I will link down below. It is important to bear in mind that it is not a waterproof mascara.

Wear:
The mascara has a distinct smell, and while it is not unbearable, it might not be everyone's cup of tea. The pigmentation is great and the wand itself is amazing. I say this because I love the pattern of bristles, as there is a separate portion which I like to use on my bottom lashes. The wand is not too long and not too short which is kind of perfect. The consistency of the mascara is not too dry and not too runny either which makes the application process much more convenient. Generally it lasts about 7 to 8 hours, and I would say it lasts at least 6 hours on a sunny day. One problem I have with most mascaras is fallout and I have next to no tolerance for them. In my experience with this mascara there's no fallout and if there is, it's minimum, in that it is barely visible.


The mascara can clump easily therefore it is important to wait til the first coat dries to apply a second one. Owning a lash comb also helps. I can see some lengthening of my lashes, but in terms of  what it claims about volume, it is not EXTREME. However it does give my eyes a more fuller look and it is wearable for both day and night. It's both easy to use and easy to remove.



Rating (out of 5): ❤❤❤


Please leave a comment below sharing your experience if you've tried the Essence I love Extreme Volume Mascara or if you have any other Essence products that you recommend. Don't forget to subscribe via e-mail, just so you don't miss a single post.

Also check out the Facebook page for the blog: https://www.facebook.com/MandySHeartBlog

Much love,

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. المرأة كلها عوره ولا يجوز ظهور شيء منها .

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Instagram

Pinterest