10 Currently saved items| ASOS

4:47 AM

The first thing I did when I got my credit card was rush to my laptop and join ASOS. Knowing that there are endless ranges and brands of clothes and makeup available for international customers made me an avid fan of ASOS even before I started my blog. I have posted my hauls right here and the question that I still receive is whether ASOS is reliable. My answer would have to be an unwavering yes. They've pretty much nailed online retailing from their impeccable customer service to stocking brands like River Island, Miss Selfridge, NYX (for all the makeup lovers) to prompt delivery. They even have items from the TommyXGigi collaboration! 
Every month two to three days I check the website and keep saving items to buy later. So I thought this will be the perfect opportunity to show you some of the items that I have saved up; hoping this will be an interesting enough post to write up every month. 

Click on the pictures for links.
All pictures are from the ASOS Website.

ASOS Denim Shirt with Ladder Insert Detail in Mid Wash Blue : $20.15


Absolutely love the detailing on this one and with a pair of ankle boots and an ear cuff this look would be so edgy. 

Missguided Crochet Lace Full Midi Skirt: $28.22


Crotchet lace is just so pretty and elegant and this piece is so versatile you can dress it up or down. Simply tuck in a white tee for effortless styling.

Fashion Union Petite Victor Cold Shoulder Ruffle Detail Blouse : $20.96


This top ticks all the boxes in terms of current trends: the cold shoulder and blushing pink color are both trending at the moment. 

ASOS Frill Sleeve Shift Dress: $45.14


Speaking of trends, frills and ruffles are back this season and add a shift dress to the mix, you've got me obsessed. 

ASOS Laser Cut Backpack:  $22.57


A backpack is honestly the most spacious when it comes to bags and carry-ons, You could practically stuff an elephant in there. I love the laser cut detail-très chic for a backpack.

New Look Multi Buckle Pointed Shoe: $18.54


These are reminiscent of the sixties style flats but with a contemporary twist. So classy and certainly gets more points for being comfortable

River Island Marble And Gold Ring Back: $7.26


Pack of six for under $10 is an absolute bargain! To add to it, the gold and marble designs are so complementary.

NYX Lip Lingerie: $10.48


Is anyone else excited about ASOS stocking NYX products? This range in particular has the most dreamiest of lip colors, perfect for everyday wear.

Paperchase Gothic Garden 3pk Exercise Books: $9.67


Anyone who knows me, knows that I love pretty stationery. These just take pretty stationery to a whole other level. The metallic pattern in combination with flowers complete the deep gothic outlook of these.

Paperchase Get Organised Set of 3 Copper Clip & Pin Jars: $12.90


Move over, Rose Gold! Copper is the IT color this year. This set comes with clips and pins in three glass jars. #DeskGoals in one picture. 

That's just 10 items off of my extensive saved items list. Hope you enjoyed this post.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Instagram

Pinterest