30 questions

6:08 AM

Hello everyone,
How's it going? Today I was scrolling through some beauty questions and found some interesting ones so I thought I'll answer them for today's post. Hope you enjoy! 
(Click the photos for links)

1. Lipstick, Gloss, Lip Stain, Balm, or Lip Liner? 
- Lipstick, without a shadow of a doubt

2. What are some cheap ways to take care of chapped lips? 
- Lip balm

3. Favorite drugstore lip product? 
- Revlon Matte Balm in Standout Remarquable

4. Favorite brand name lip product? 
- Rimmel London

5. Do you usually play up or play down your lips? 
- I love a red lip but on an everyday basis I definitely play down and focus on the eyes.

6. Eyeliner in Pencil, Gel, or Liquid? 
- Felt tip liner-my savior or kohl

7. What do you use to remove eye makeup and mascara? 
- Simple eye makeup remover or my aloe wipes.

8. Cream or Powder eye shadow? 
- Powder

9. What color(s) go with your eyes? 
- I like natural shades on my eyes- taupe, nude, copper shades. 

10. Favorite drugstore eyeliner? 
- Maybelline Colossal Kajal

11. Favorite drugstore mascara? 
- Essence I love extreme volume mascara

12. Favorite drugstore eye palette? 
- Sleek The Gold Standard palette

13. If you can only use one eye makeup product, what would it be? 
- Need cat-eyes so eyeliner for sure.

14. Any tips on applying falsies? 
Not very good at it. I learned that they need to be cut in order to fit the shape of the eye, so if that helps...

15. Favorite brand of falsies? 
- Basic Care


16. Tinted Moisturizer, BB Cream, or Foundation? 
- Foundation because it provides better coverage.

17. What do you use to apply your Foundation? 
- Makeup sponge

18. What is your skin care routine? 
- I use a face wash and moisturize before bed. I also cleanse my skin and tone perhaps once a week. I  don't have a skincare regimen.

19. How do you prep your face for makeup? 
- I use moisturizer ora  bb cream as a base

20. How do you clean your makeup brushes? 
- Condition them  and lay them flat to dry. 

21. Do you prefer matte or shimmer eyeshadows? 
- Shimmer

22. Do you prefer matte or dewey skin? 
- Dewy though my skin is oily

23. Do you prefer matte or shiny lipstick / lipgloss? 
- Matte lipstick

24. When did you start wearing makeup? 
- Around 14 I suppose

25. Who taught you to put on makeup? 
- I learned mostly through beauty tutorials on YouTube- shout out to Tanya Burr and Kathleen Lights and also through the Bobbi Brown makeup manual.

26. What if your favorite brand of makeup? 
- Probably Rimmel London- their products are the ones I get most excited about.

27. What product do you never leave home without? 
- Lip balm- specifically my baby lips lipbalm by Maybelline.

28. Who is your favorite beauty guru on youtube? 

29. How long do you take to get ready in the morning? 
- About half an hour (minimum...hehe)

30. What online makeup store is your favorite? 
- Beauty Bay is a current favorite

Thank you  for reading! Send me your suggestions:

E-mail: amandaw18s@gmail.com
Twitter: @sakuniamanda
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/MandySHeartBlog


Much love,


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Instagram

Pinterest