Sandal love

7:52 PM


Hello everyone,
The weather has been quite strange these days, going from scorching hot during mid day to cold cold nights, and sometimes the other way around. Not here to present a weather forecast, am I?  Back to the topic. I have been in dire need of a pair of sandals and in true shopaholic manner I've bought two. Since Spring/Summer fashion is in full gear I thought I'd share them with you, along with some others to feel inspired. Oh, and I bought mine from a store called Shades in Rajagiriya and I've come to know there's another outlet in Battaramulla.























Here are some more styles for inspiration, you can click the picture which will direct you to the websites.

These sandals are a fun way to get with the metallic trend as seen on the runway at DKNY, Peter Som and Versace shows this season.





































If prints are more your style:






































Or if you just want to keep it simple, go for white or pick some some pretty pastel colored ones.





















If you need more convincing, Forever 21 has sandals starting at $8.90. Check their website here http://www.forever21.com/Product/Category.aspx?br=f21&category=shoes_sandalsflipflops

Much love,

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Instagram

Pinterest