Review: Simple Kind to Skin Refreshing Facial Wash Gel

12:21 AM




Hello everyone,
As you know I did my first ASOS haul in May and I got the Simple Kind to Skin refreshing facial wash gel after hearing so many positive reviews about it. Since then it has been my go-to face wash and it was already featured on my May favorites. The price tag of this one was just $3.50. So I thought it was about time that I share my experience with you.

Claims : 
100% soap free/ Has Vitamin E and Pro-Vitamin B5/ No artificial perfume/ No color/ No harsh chemicals/ Dermatologically tested and Approved

Packaging :
It comes in a light green color tube and the quantity of product inside is 150 ml. The claims and ingredient list are provided at the back. 

My experience :
The face wash comes in a gel form so it's very convenient to use. Because of the gel formula there's not a lot of product wastage. It does not have any color or any fragrance which is great. I have combination skin which means my forehead is quite dry whereas the rest of my face is quite oily. I do breakout every now and then and it has been so hard to find a proper face wash that doesn't irritate my skin. I find this face wash to be very gentle on my skin and it leaves my skin feeling really smooth. It is really hydrating and is cooling and makes my skin look much more alive. I use this especially after I take off my makeup, which means I don't use this religiously. It doesn't irritate my skin or cause any breakouts, however it does nothing to the existing ones. So if you're looking for something that does deep cleansing, this may not be for you. As for me, I think this is one of my favorites because it has been really kind to my skin.

Have you tried the Simple Facial Wash Gel? Do leave a comment down below if you have, I would love to know what you guys thought of it.

Don't forget to subscribe via e-mail, just so you don't miss a single post.

Facebook page for the blog: https://www.facebook.com/MandySHeartBlog
Simple website: http://www.simple.co.uk/
Much love,

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Thank for the review and sharing it over here, Buy Biotique Bio Pineapple Oil Control Foaming Face Wash from RetailPharma, This fresh-foaming, soap-free cleansing gel is blended with extracts of pineapple, neem leaves.
    Biotique Face Wash
    Biotique face wash for oily skin review

    ReplyDelete
  2. This thick, best face wash claims to fight acne-causing bacteria, balances sebum, smooths uneven texture, and boosts your complexion in one step.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Instagram

Pinterest