Get to know me!

11:00 PM


Hello everybody,

I recently realized that I've been doing reviews and writing about my favorite outfits and what not, but I haven't really written much about me. Just this morning, I saw that my blog has got a thousand views, yayyy!!! So this seems like an appropriate time to write about me, so that hopefully you get to know me a little better. Basically I am going to answer some questions that I found on Google and some I've been asked on Polyvore (on tags).

1)Five random facts about you:
* I like reading a lot, however I like reading in bed and any other place would simply be uncomfortable.
* I like desserts, a LOT.
* It's almost impossible for me to eat without watching some TV show (Not a good habit!).
* I am somewhat obsessed with RMS Titanic and once I spent hours reading theories about how it was swapped with Olympic.
* My favorite TV show is Friends. I think I have watched the entire series more than 20 times, I mean Warner TV has re-runs all the time.

2)What is your favorite color?
My favorite color is dark blue. I just remember waking up at 4 or 5 in the morning and  looking outside my window and seeing the sky when it was transitioning from night to day and I just loved the color of the sky.

3)Name five of your favorite songs:
I change my favorites all the time but these are the ones I have listened to over and over this month.
*Ticket to Ride- The Beatles
*Satisfaction- The Rolling Stones
*Anyone who had a heart- Dionne Warwick
*Pawela- W. D. Amaradeva
*I know (I know)- John Lennon
 Shall I make it six and add Silly Love Songs by Paul McCartney (Wings). I love the bass line.

4) If you could only eat one thing for the rest of your life, what would it be?
I love Italian food, so it would be either pasta or pizza. Or it would be rice with cooked mangoes. (Not chutney). Okay now I'm hungry...

5) Name five of your favorite movies:
*Titanic
*Amélie
*The last song
*Alfie (1966)
*Spy

6) Do you have any pets?
Yes I have 5 dogs, one German shepherd and 3 German shepherd- ridgeback cross ones and a labrador. I had a ridgeback called Shadow and a cat called 'Kitty' (such an original name) who passed away. Also I think I should confess now, that I once had a tiny kitten carefully hidden under my bed for a VERY long time.

7) Name 5 of your favorite books.
*Emotional Intelligence- Daniel Goleman
*Veronika decides to die-Paulo Coelho
*The fault in our stars- John Green
*Blink-Malcolm Gladwell
*Playing with fire-Peter Robinson (#14 in series)

8) Which character would you like to play on a TV show?
I would have loved to play Teresa Lisbon on The Mentalist or Cristina Yang on Grey's Anatomy.


9) Favorite YouTubers/ Bloggers?
I have recently discovered Zoella's channel and I have been loving her videos and also videos by Kaushal on her channel BeautyFulfilled. Danielle Peazer of Idlelane and Danielle Bernstein of We Wore What are some of my favorite fashion bloggers. Jeeshan Umar of BeautyDosage is one of my favorite beauty bloggers. 

10) If you had the chance, where would you travel to?
I think it would be either Paris or London or even Liverpool. Right now though, I would love to be in Nuwara Eliya.

Hope you guys enjoyed this post. Don't forget to subscribe via e-mail and check out the Facebook page for the blog: https://www.facebook.com/MandySHeartBlog
I'll be back with some more reviews soon.

Much love,


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Instagram

Pinterest