Review: Maybelline Colossal Kajal

5:59 AM




image
























Hey everyone!
I’m SO excited to be doing my first review. The product I’m reviewing today is the Colossal Kajal by Maybelline.
I’ve used this product before but since I got another, I thought I should do a review. So first things first, this product is available at a lot of stores and I bought mine for Rs. 995 (Please consider that the price in the package shown in the pictures is in Indian Rupees). The package mentions that the kajal contains Olive oil esters, Vitamin E and Vitamin C derivatives and conditioning agents and that it is ophthalmologically tested and is suitable for contact lens wearers.

Packaging:
The packaging is quite lovely, as with all other Maybelline products and it comes in a bright yellow color, which can be spotted fairly easily. The pen itself is retractable and easy to work with.


imageimageimage

Wear:
The product claims that it can last up to 12 hours and is smudge proof. Further it claims that it has the deepest black pigments with an exclusive color fix formula which gives a smooth, intense black color.

imageimageimage

It is smudge proof when applied on the upper lid and I LOVE this product for it because I usually only line my upper lids. Also I can guarantee it’s smudge proof as I have a love-hate relationship with my hair bangs and every time they fall closer to my eyes, I tend to rub my eyes. With all that messing about, this product lasted 6 hours until I wiped it clean. However it tends to wear off in the lower water line just after a couple of hours which is unfortunate. About the pigmentation, I think it’s quite good given that most of my friends don’t line their eyes with one stroke, myself included. So with a couple of strokes you can get that intense black color.
 image
It is a little difficult to remove the product with just makeup wipes or cleanser, but then again they do recommend using Maybelline Make-up remover.
Another issue I have with this product is that it tends to break off if you apply too much pressure, which obviously makes it really difficult to use.

Would I buy this product again?:
Since I already have, yes. That YES is because it is smudge proof on the upper lid-which is a MUST for any liner for me. Overall it is a good product to try out.

Rating (out of 5): ❤❤❤





You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Instagram

Pinterest