Review: Jordana blush in Cinnamon Spice

10:22 PM

Hello everyone,
Hope you are having a great day! Considering it is actually Monday, I thought I could brighten up your day with this post, hopefully. As you know, I paid a little visit to Srina Palace earlier this month, and I picked up several products (http://mandy-s-heart.blogspot.com/2015/10/fridays-with-mandy.html ). Among other products, I picked up a blush by Jordana in no. 39- Cinnamon Spice. Since then I've become slightly obsessed with it and I have used it as an eye shadow as well. Yeah, that's extreme! I'll just go ahead and summarize my experience with this blush in one word: Amazing! This blush is surprisingly cheap as it is just Rs. 490 and I just have no idea why, because it is so good. You'll have to read on to find out exactly why I think it's amazing. See what I did there? ;)

Claims:
• Color-True Tints for Cheeks 
• Face Looks Youthful & Refreshed 
• Accentuates, Sculpts & Contours 
• Velvety-Smooth Formula Blends Easily

Packaging:



The packaging is very cute and has a silver finishing. It comes in a plastic pot that has a screw on lid. To be honest, the lid has annoyed me especially when I'm in a rush to do my makeup. At the same time I feel that it's much safer than if it were in a compact with a snap-shut lid. The lid is transparent for the most part so you get to see the product inside. 

Wear:
This blush is very pigmented and I don't have to keep swirling my brush to pick up the product. It's true to color and it could be easily built up, but it isn't that necessary. Cinnamon spice is a mauve- brown. The color is just beautiful and I think looks great on tan/ dark skin and could be even used as a contour on fair skin. I think it's safe to say that it has the best formula I've ever come across in a blusher. It's velvety smooth, blends so easily and therefore it does actually live up to its claims. It's not extremely powdery or dusty as other drugstore products I've used. I've experienced no irritation and it can be removed easily as well. It lasts about 4-5 hours on my combination skin.
I blended it towards the end of the swatch so you can see that it still retains the same color and blends evenly.

Should you get it? :
YES! 100%. There's seriously no cons I can think of about this product and I just can't wait to haul some more. 

Have you tried any of the blush shades by Jordana? If you have I'd love to hear your thoughts about it, so do leave a comment down below, if you'd like to share your experience. 

Facebook page for the blog: https://www.facebook.com/MandySHeartBlog

Much love,

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Instagram

Pinterest