5 Lipsticks For Spring 2018

7:25 PM


"If I had to teach someone just one thing about lip color, it would be this: Find a lipstick that looks good on your face when you are wearing absolutely no makeup."
- Bobbi Brown


As you may know, I love my dark lip colours. Deep wine reds, and burgundy shades are what my heart yearns for whenever I pass a makeup aisle. Having switched to a BB cream last year I have been partial to a more toned down look. Ever since then I've opted for a lot of natural, every day lip colours, rediscovering old favourites from my collection. These fit just right into the Spring colour palette. So here are 5 lipsticks for Spring 2018.
Their reviews are linked in the description of each of them.


Seductive Sienna by Revlon



Opaque and creamy, this lipstick has been my go-to whenever I need a touch of extra colour. The berry colour compliments my tan skin tone well. 

 French Toast by Gerard Cosmetics



This is a great cream lipstick with a formula that has won over the heart of a strictly-matte-lipstick girl. It has the right balance of brown and terracotta to make it the perfect day wear shade. I've posted a complete review on my blog.

Rouge Volupte Lipstick in No. 3 (Ultimate Beige) by Yves Saint Laurent



I'll admit it was the packaging that had my heart at first. Whether I did a smoky eye, or a no-makeup makeup look, I always found myself going back to this lippie. You can read more about this lipstick in my review.

Tulle by ColourPop Cosmetics



I initially reveived this as a part of the It's Vintage Collection, but I had to purchase the full-size because this lipstick is one of my favourite day wear shades. It is matte, and has great longevity in terms of wear.

Fudg'd by ColourPop Cosmetics



Who knew I would be wearing lip gloss in 2018? Not me for sure. I have been loving this gloss because it is perfect for tan skin (a difficult find I must admit), and it is not sticky. If you want to know more, I've reviewed this one on my blog as well.

What are your recommendations for lipsticks to try this season? Let me know in a comment down below.

Thank you so much for reading,
Much Love,

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Instagram

Pinterest