My Top 3 Apps for Perfect Instagram Stories

11:33 PM

It's no secret that Instagram is my favourite app. I do spend quite a bit of time scrolling back and forth on my feed whether it be to gather inspiration for my blog posts or articles, or to find new beauty products that I would want to try, or even to escape small-talk in the real world. I would describe myself as a creative person, and I often switch up my Instagram stories to explore that creative side and embrace a change. This year, I was able to discover 3 apps that allowed me to create the perfect Instagram Stories that I love. 

VSCO 


Image via vsco.co

This app is nothing new. In fact I had it installed a couple of years ago, but didn't quite see its utility. This year, I reinstalled it, and absolutely fell in love with the ease with which it allows me to edit a photo. The filters are also a plus point! The best part is that most of its features are free. Once I take a photo from the camera on my Iphone 6s, I adjust the exposure, saturation, white balance, and tone with this app. As for the filters, I mostly use them for my feed. Once I edit one picture, the app makes it really convenient to copy and paste the edits on to the newer ones.


Unfold

Image via itunes.apple.com

As a fan of minimal aesthetics that are easy on the eyes, I was incredibly happy with the app Unfold, and how it allowed me to frame my images in my stories. While I don't export the stories I create directly to Instagram, the app allows its users to visualize the stories and share selected pages on Instagram directly. I use the free set of templates (CS1), but there are two others you can purchase for $0.99, and also a set of film frames inspired by analog photography for $1.99. 






Snow
Image via itunes.apple.com
 I love adding vintage effects on my photos. The first camera I requested from my dad was in fact a Pentax camera. Since I don't even own a Polaroid, I've always been on the hunt for an app that would allow vintage effects. I was using another app that created polaroid photos which developed by shaking the phone three or four times. The first few times were fun, and then it got really annoying.  That's when I found Snow. I absolutely love the polaroid effect with the burn on the side and the rainbow effect, the VHS video effect, and film roll effects. It has many other filters which I personally do not find useful including rather odd face altering/ shaping ones.

 

These apps will surely help you enhance your Instagram stories. I hope you found this post useful. Let me know if it did in a comment down below, or if you have any other recommendations for me.


Mentioned In This Post

VSCO
Unfold
Snow


Thank you for checking out my blog!
Much Love,

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Instagram

Pinterest