Review| ColourPop Pressed Powder Eyeshadow in Come and Get It

7:02 PM

ColourPop Pressed Powder Eyeshadow in Come and Get It

When ColourPop brought out their pressed powder shadows, everyone was absolutely freaking out over this one shade, Come and Get It. So I actually did come and get it. Well, I went on the website and got it. Awful puns aside, I figured with this shade I will be singing that Selena Gomez song because it will be wonderful. However I haven't been reaching out for this shade as often which says something. Don't get me wrong, there's nothing wrong with the product as it met all the claims. I just have a personal affinity for their Super Shock formula. 

Price: $4.00 (roughly around Rs. 626) 
NET WT.: 1.5g (0.053 Oz)

Claims:

ColourPop Pressed Powder Eyeshadow in Come and Get It

Pressed Powder Shadow Highly pigmented shadow that applies evenly and feels ultra-velvety and silky. This long wearing formula contains a unique combination of softer powders which adheres easily to the eyes, gives a soft focus effect, and blends smoothly and evenly.

Duochrome rose with a gold flip

Packaging:
ColourPop Pressed Powder Eyeshadow in Come and Get It ColourPop Pressed Powder Eyeshadow in Come and Get It

This came in a white cardboard packet with silver stars embossed in it, and the name of the brand stated on it.

ColourPop Pressed Powder Eyeshadow in Come and Get It ColourPop Pressed Powder Eyeshadow in Come and Get It

The pan itself was packed in a transparent cover and it had the name of the shade and the net weight stated on a sticker in the bottom.

Wear:

ColourPop Pressed Powder Eyeshadow in Come and Get It

The shade indeed is a true rose with a gold shimmer which is iridescent and pretty. In terms of pigmentation, it is quite pigmented. There's a lot more gold reflect and the rose colour shows off lightly under various light conditions, as this is a duochrome shadow. As for it's metallic goodness, I definitely prefer their Super Shock formula over this powder formula. This one is more subtle in its metallic-ness. I used my finger to pack the colour. If you are using a brush, you would definitely need some Mac Fix Plus or some other setting spray on your brush before picking up the product.

ColourPop Pressed Powder Eyeshadow in Come and Get It

As for the formula, this is a pressed powder shadow so there is a little fallout. However I did not notice it until I was editing these photos. I think because of the colour of the shadow, the fallout is not that visible.

In terms of application, it goes on smooth and it is easy to blend. The way I use this is, I pack it as a lid colour or apply on the center of my lids for a pop.
In terms of lasting power, it stayed put for around 6 hours on my lids.

Review| ColourPop Pressed Powder Eyeshadow in Come and Get It

Would I recommend it?:

Review| ColourPop Pressed Powder Eyeshadow in Come and Get It
Base- Paradox (ColourPop SuperShock), Lid- Stay Golden (ColourPop Pressed), Center of Lid- Come and Get It (ColourPop), and Inner Corner/ Brow Bone Highlight- Moony (ColourPop Dream St.) 
If you're someone looking for a duochrome shadow in a powder formula, then yes you might want to pick this one up. At the end of the day, the product did meet all of the claims. However as I said, I haven't found myself reaching out for this shade the way I thought I would. If you're looking for in-your-face metallic shadows, I would definitely recommend their Super Shock shadows, over this. 

Shop This Post:



What do you think about the ColourPop Pressed Powder Eyeshadow in Come and Get It? Let me know how your experience with it was in a comment down below.

Thank you so much for taking time to read this!
Much Love,


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Instagram

Pinterest