What's in my makeup bag?

1:22 AM
















Hello everyone,
For a makeup bag there's not a lot of makeup in there, isn't it? Well everyone has their own style and likes/dislikes so I'm going share with all of you what's mine.
Starting off with the makeup bag, this one's new and I got it from Odel for Rs. 450 (Initially priced at Rs. 850-WINNING!!) I like the fact that it is transparent but most of all I loved the coral colored handle. Yes, I bought a bag because I loved the color of the handle. I have to say that the reason why I don't have any foundation/ concealer is because I don't wear them on a daily basis.
As you've guessed I love my eye makeup and I carry with me at all times my Maybelline Colossal Kajal. Here's my review: http://mandy-s-heart.blogspot.com/2015/02/review-maybelline-colossal-kajal.html. I also have my Jordana fabuliner which is a recent addition to the bag. I use it to do the winged eyeliner but I love my Essence super fine eyeliner pen as well, so I go back and forth with these two. I also use the I love extreme volume mascara by Essence and go over it with Viana lash illusion mascara wand to separate the lashes. (Hate it when the mascara clumps)
Onto the lip products, I love my Maybelline baby lips lip balm. (I talked about it in my lip balm post: http://mandy-s-heart.blogspot.com/2015/02/lip-balms-anyone.html ) I wear it almost everyday so it's a must-have product for me. Apart from that I take with me either my Jordana Matte Lipstick in the shade Taupe (Review: http://mandy-s-heart.blogspot.com/2015/03/review-jordana-matte-lipstick.html ) or my Revlon Colorburst Matte balm in Standout Remarquable.
Apart from that I have my compact mirror and Aquawipes. I use both Vaseline total moisture-cocoa glow lotion (I just can't get enough of the smell-so good) and the aloe fresh lotion, which I've run out of.
I also take a jaw clip and a lot of hair grips and hair ties with me cause I always end up loosing them. I also have a bigger hair tie as I end up putting my hair in a bun. It just seems easier that way but if I do feel like having my hair down I use a little bit of the Silicone Hair Treatment by Dreamron which has Vitamin E and Argan Oil to give it some shine and make it look healthier. It also makes it easier to manage without having to deal with tangled hair. Does that count as a pun?

What's in your makeup bag? Leave a comment down below with your must-haves in your makeup bag or if you think of anything I should have with me.
Much love,

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Instagram

Pinterest