Monthly Recap| March

9:43 PM

Monthly Recap| March

Hey everyone! Hope you've all been well. Today, I thought I will share with you my reflections and experiences from the month of March.

Discovering My New Favourite Drink

Monthly Recap| March

Does anyone remember the time when I was obsessed with virgin mojitos? Well guess what, I've found a new obsession since the first day of March: Ginger beer mixed with orange juice. Yup, that's my new favourite drink and it is perfect for hot sunny days.

Kiri Daney

Monthly Recap| March

One of the best moments of March was having a kiri daney at our house. While we had one at our old house, I was a little too young to recall the events of the almsgiving. So this was a new experience, and I appreciated the cultural elements of it. What I did not appreciate was waking up at 3 a.m., because nobody told me that the almsgiving takes place before dawn. We made traditional sweet treats like hendi kevum, mung kevum, and aggala, which was a treat in itself to watch

Monthly Recap| March



Submitting Masters Thesis

Monthly Recap| March

Another significant event of March was the submission of my masters thesis. It was an exhausting and lengthy, but rewarding procedure. Reflecting on this experience, I've learned a few important lessons.
·        Make sure there's plenty of literature to back up your study
·        Always start data collection as early as possible
·        Don't be afraid to ask for help when it comes to statistical analysis

·        Referencing, and formatting the paper can take longer than assumed initially

I also wanted to thank all of you who supported me, especially by submitting your data. I really do appreciate it. 😊

Reflections


Monthly Recap| March

One thing I loved about the month of March was being productive. I was able to set and achieve the goals I set for the month. I was able to publish 13 blog posts in one month which exceeded my expectations. It all comes down to managing time better, and using my agenda appropriately among other things which I will share with you in the future. I was able to regain stability which I really appreciated, because 2017 was a little tough on me. So I'm actually very very pleased with the momentum I gained in March.

That's pretty much what happened in the month of March.
I hope you enjoyed this post. If you'd like to see more posts like this, please let me know in a comment down below.

Thank you for reading!
Much love,

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Instagram

Pinterest