The Best Concealer for Blemishes I've Tried is Just $5

6:08 PM

The Best Concealer for Blemishes I've Tried is Just $5

The L.A. Girl's HD Pro Concealer is one of those products that have received so much hype over social media. I've been wanting to pick this product up for the longest time, but always resisted because, a) I didn't know which shade to pick (since I have to purchase it online), and b) I didn't know whether it was actually worth the hype. I finally decided to cave in last year, and I purchased this alongside their BB Cream. More recently I've been an extra bit thankful for having this around, as it has helped me cover up some of the scars from having pox in February. While it obviously cannot conceal the texture/ the dents the scars have left, it has been really effective in concealing the blemishes left behind.

Price: $5 (around Rs. 780.00)
Price at BeautyBay (where I got mine from): $7.40 (around Rs. 1,154.00)
NET WT.: 0.25 Oz/ 8g

Shade Range:
Consists of 21 concealer shades
6 colour correctors
1 highlight shade

Claims:

The Best Concealer for Blemishes I've Tried is Just $5

L.A. Girl's HD Pro Concealer is crease-resistant with opaque coverage in a creamy, yet lightweight texture. 
The long-wearing formula camouflages darkness under the eyes, redness and skin imperfections. 
Provides complete, natural-looking coverage,evens skin tone, covers dark circles and minimizes fine lines around the eyes.

Packaging:


The Best Concealer for Blemishes I've Tried is Just $5 The Best Concealer for Blemishes I've Tried is Just $5
The product arrived in a transparent squeeze tube packaging with a black cap. The name of the product, brand and ingredients are listed on the product.

The Best Concealer for Blemishes I've Tried is Just $5 The Best Concealer for Blemishes I've Tried is Just $5
 It has a bristle-type end to disperse the product evenly on the skin.

The Best Concealer for Blemishes I've Tried is Just $5 The Best Concealer for Blemishes I've Tried is Just $5

Wear:
First things first, I had control over the amount of product dispensed which was good. The bristles on the end were helpful in dispersing the concealer evenly. This concealer is unscented. The shade Warm Honey was a good match for my skin tone.

The Best Concealer for Blemishes I've Tried is Just $5

In terms of the formula, it is creamy but not thick and gluggy. It felt very lightweight on my skin living up to its claims. Nothing matters more than coverage when it comes to concealer, right? I would categorise this as a medium to high coverage concealer, and you can definitely build up to your preferred coverage. 
In terms of blending, it was quite easy and effortless. It provided the most natural looking seamless finish that you almost do not expect from an inexpensive/ drugstore brand. It blended over all the imperfections and evened out my skin tone really well. 
In terms of wear-time, it wore well for 6 hours in hot and humid weather, and I noticed fading only after that 6 hour mark. Reapplication wasn't an issue, and since the packaging ensured its travel-friendliness, I was able to keep this in my handbag for touch-ups.
The Best Concealer for Blemishes I've Tried is Just $5

Would I recommend it?
YES YES and YES! 
This is one product you need in your makeup bag. It's easy and convenient to use, great to travel with and provides the most natural looking coverage. All of this for $5; I mean what more could a girl ask for?

Shop This Post:

On BeautyBay

What do you think about the L.A. Girl  HD Pro Conceal? Let me know how your experience with it was in a comment down below.

Thank you so much for taking time to read this!
Much Love,

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Instagram

Pinterest